Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Letter!!

Hey guys! So my first day in the MTC was pretty good. im always tired so far but hopefully that will improve. so i might be leaving before Aug 27. i will email you next Thursday with my travel plans. Thursday is my P-day but i only have next week left. so if you have any letter mail then please send it to my Jamaica address after next Thursday. My companion is Elder Henderson from Logan, UT. Elder Rammel and Phippin are my other roommates. They are from Idaho Falls and Pocatello. We're all going to Jamaica on the same day! the only thing with Elder Henderson that i can find wrong is that he is a BYU fan and not a USU one! what the hecks with that?! oh well, he's a spiritual genius so that makes up for it big time! Also we all love basketball! although i think i may be the only one who was never on a high school team :0 our first gym day is tomorrow so ill check everything out with skills there :)

Mom, i need some 9volt batteries. i think that we forgot to pack them for my alarm clock. so far ive been going off of my watch. it works but not as good as a clock.

so far the lessons have been great! i really see why the church has you go to an MTC before. ive had to try to stay awake a lot but nothing that a couple of Mt. Dews cant fix! ;)

The food is also amazing! doesnt beat your cooking mom and dad but its still pretty frickin good!

we'll be picking zone leaders tonight and teaching our first staged investigator. I'll email next week with some more news. be sure to send me any questions as well everyone! also Keaden, anything in sports happen in the few days ive been gone??? its been torture not being able to check scores and news in the sporting world. i still find my self checking for my phone or iTouch to see the time. my watch hasnt quite been put in my mind yet.

Talk to you all next week!
Love, Elder Kurt Meacham

No comments:

Post a Comment